Annons:
Tagadministration
Read 2464 times
Nerf Herder
2017-06-16 10:27

Do you want to help out with the site?

Since this is a newly founded site, I could always use some Help around here with keeping the site active and make sure that the rules are followed. If you'd like to apply to become a Moderator on the site send me a message with some information about you!

The conditions for the role as Moderator are:

• You must be seen around the site. You're not forced to write a hundred messages a day, or create new discussions every day, but have a presence. Join in on a few discussions, create a new thread now and then, heard any SW news? Post them here!
  • Your English does not have to be perfect, as long as you can make yourself understood. 1
  • You do not have to be a Star Wars expert, but it's required that you've at least seen some of the movies and have some general knowledge of the subject.
  • You need to be able to look at things from a non-personal POV when it comes to heated discussions. 2
  • If you no longer wish to be a Moderator, just let me know. It's totally fine if you don't want to be one anymore, I just ask that you tell me!

Notes:

1: If you want to write articles or such and you're a little unsure of whether your English is good enough I am more than happy to read through it and Help you out if you just message me and ask for Help!

2: You're allowed to disagree with others, but not to take it too far or break rules in the process - and if you feel that a person you're discussing with is breaking the rules, let me or another Moderator come in and put a stop to it. This is to prevent people from claiming that the only reason someone is getting a warning is because they're disagreeing with you.

Interested? Message me!

"Help me Obi Juan whoever the fuck you are. You're my only ho."
- Carrie Fisher, Rest In Peace

• Edited by Niklas 2021-09-25 12:02
Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: