Annons:
Tagoff-topic
Read 2306 times
Nerf Herder
2017-06-16 10:10

Introduce yourselves!

Who are you? Let us know so we can get to know each other! Reveal as much or as little as you'd like!

"Help me Obi Juan whoever the fuck you are. You're my only ho."
- Carrie Fisher, Rest In Peace

Annons:
Nerf Herder
2017-06-16 10:17

I'll start!

My name on here is Nerf Herder, for obvious reasons. I am your almighty admin and ruler of this site (kidding - sort of) and you may call me Bella! So, who is Bella? Well, I'm 28 years old (holy moly, how did this happen?!), Swedish and a self-declared nerd. I am a gamer as well, mostly computer games since I currently don't own a console but that'll change as soon as possible. I live alone together with my two cats. Elrond who is 4 and Nox Solo (guess where that name came from, haha) who isn't even 1 yet. They are both little terrors but I love them to bits. Nox's favorite place to sleep on is my face…

I'm on permanent sick leave as it happens, due to me having Asperger's Syndrome as well as a deep depression, anxiety, PTSD and other mental health issues. But don't worry, it's not contagious! ;)

I have a great sense of humor (if I do say so myself) and I am fluent in sarcasm. I'm a huge TV and movie nerd and I also love to read. I do write some myself and have one book that's finished and only waiting for me to get around to editing it before seeing about the possibility of getting it published. But that's years away.

Currently I reside in a small town in Sweden, but I have previously lived in Villepreux Les Clayes (it's a town about an hour away from Paris), London, Worcester (northern England), Woking (north of London) and Tokyo. What can I say, I hate staying in the same place for too long!

I collect all sorts of merchandise from movies and such and when I have time for it I also play the piano. I'm self taught however so I suck - but it's fun regardless.

Aaaand that's all you need to know for now. ;)

"Help me Obi Juan whoever the fuck you are. You're my only ho."
- Carrie Fisher, Rest In Peace

Scroll to top
Annons: