Annons:
Tagstar-wars
Read 2934 times
Nerf Herder
2017-06-18 08:50

How old were you when you first saw SW?

If you remember, how old were you and when was this?

I can't actually say with accuracy because the truth is that I was born in 88, and at that time my brothers LOVED Star Wars and so did my mum, and we had the old original movies on VHS and I was pretty much exposed to it from… always. Like, obviously I didn't understand much of it at first, but my earliest memory is from the age of 2-3 where I loved playing lightsaber fights with my older brothers.

"Help me Obi Juan whoever the fuck you are. You're my only ho."
- Carrie Fisher, Rest In Peace

Annons:
Niklas
2017-06-19 11:02

It was in the second half of the 70's.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2017-06-19 13:57

I was born in 92. I have two older brothers, and I remember going to see a new star wars film in the theatres with my brothers and my mom when I was pretty young. Don't remember my age or which one it was though 🙂

Nerf Herder
2017-06-19 16:38

#1 Ooh, that's cool! Did you see it in the cinema or were you part of the enormous craze that suddenly happened?

#2 Possibly Episode I maybe? I mean, it would seem weird if someone took you to like the second or third movie out of the blue, but I don't know. I've only seen The Force Awakens at the cinema. I do not like the prequel trilogy so I was never interested in spending money on that.

"Help me Obi Juan whoever the fuck you are. You're my only ho."
- Carrie Fisher, Rest In Peace

Evelina
2017-06-19 17:04

Yeah, I think it was Episode one.

Niklas
2017-06-19 17:17

#3: I think it was in cinema.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Nerf Herder
2017-06-19 18:42

#5 That's awesome, I'm jealous!